KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
1. Demonstrate technical competence in the performance of clinical laboratory tests in aid of diagnosis, treatment, and management of diseases vis-à-vis biosafety and waste management;
2. Demonstrate analytical and critical thinking skills in the workplace;
3. Engage in the collection, analysis, and projection of health information for improving the health care management system
4. Demonstrate inter-personal skills, leadership qualities, and ethical practice of the profession
5. Apply research skills in relevant areas of Medical Technology/Medical Laboratory Science practice
6. Participate in community-oriented activities
7. Engage in life-long learning activities
8. Demonstrate effective communication skillsㅤ
Discover quality and excellence in the field of Medical Technology at the University of Perpetual Help - Dr. Jose G. Tamayo Medical University!
Experience our program that seamlessly integrates cutting-edge technology with hands-on training, empowering students to develop the skills necessary for success. With laboratories and dedicated faculty mentors, UPH-DJGTMU offers a curriculum designed to foster real-world learning.
Join us as we dive into the realm of Medical Technology, where theory converges with practical application, and innovation fuels real-world impact.
ㅤㅤCOURSE OUTLINE: Medical Technology Program Courses
ㅤㅤFURTHER STUDY OPTIONS• Masters of Science in Medical Technology/Medical Laboratory Science
• Masters of Science in Microbiology
• Masters of Science in Clinical Programs Development
• Masters of Science in Public Health
• Doctor of MedicineㅤㅤCAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Specific Professions/Careers/Occupations for Graduates:Licensed Medical Technologists/Medical Laboratory Scientists, Diagnostic Molecular Scientists, Research Scientists, Educators, Diagnostic Product Specialists, Public Health Practitioners, Healthcare Leaders
ㅤㅤAllied Medical Fields:Public Health/Epidemiology, Veterinary Laboratory Science, Molecular Biology/Biology, Nuclear Science, Forensic Science, Health Administration/Management, Food and Industrial Microbiology